We are excited to accept applications for workshops for the myPITA 2022 Fall In-Person and Online Conference on Friday, October 21, 2022. Great myPITA workshops are a combination of lecture and hands-on experiential learning. Your session should present relevant information, techniques, resources, and/or lessons that can be immediately implemented and applied in Grade 4-9 and Middle School classrooms. Teachers should leave your session with techniques and strategies that they can apply in their classroom the following Monday.
This year, you will have the choice of presenting your workshop in-person (proof of vaccination required), online, or presenting your workshop twice - once online and once in-person.
- Workshop submission deadline January 31, 2022.Workshop selection will be made in February and preference will be given to BCTF members.
- Workshops that require participants to purchase resources in order to do the activities and lesson ideas presented will not be accepted. Similarly, workshops that are promoting resources are not preferred.
- In-person presenters are responsible for bringing their own computer dongle to connect to the projector, computer speakers, and whiteboard paper, if required.
- In-person presenters receive morning and afternoon snacks and lunch.
Presenters receive complimentary in-person or online conference registration.
- BCTF member presenters may receive a myPITA membership.
We greatly appreciate all the time and effort you put into planning and delivering your workshops. Your willingness to share your passions and your expertise are what make our Fall Conference such an amazing experience.
The myPITA Speakers' Committee
Presenter 1 and primary contact
Co-presenter or Co-host
In-person sessions will not have a co-host provided.
For online sessions, we strongly recommend that you have a co-host to help manage Zoom and participants. Online presenters who are co-presenting will not have a co-host assigned to them.